- The design project aims to devise sustainable sculptural installations or objects.
- The installations should integrate their design within NTU's landscape and the utilitarian functions should be intended to improve NTU’s life quality.
- The installations should stimulate users on public art appreciation and on ideas of systems, technology, consumption, behaviours and culture .
- The installations will be located in NTU Campus on public areas that are relevant for the users and should be oriented to respond to the technical requirements of the selected site.
- The installations can harvest energy from nature for powering lights, communication devices or any other kind ...
- Generate and develop ideas from an introductory awareness of technological advances and cultural sensitivity.
- As evidenced by an introductory ability to creatively and speculatively pair technology with design.
- Speculate as to what design solutions could serve future design needs.
- As evidenced by a basic consideration of current social and technological trajectories in their design ideas.
- Know how to ideate, develop, prototype and design products.
- As demonstrated by the application of a creative and flexible yet focused design process in their design work.
- As demonstrated by skillful application of model-making and prototyping techniques ...
PRO350 – 2012
IMG_0637 DANDELION CONSTRUCTION – https://fabriziogalli2013.wordpress.com/ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ DR3005 – 2014 FERN CONSTRUCTION – https://fabriziogalli2014fern.wordpress.com/ ______________________________________________________________________________________________________ DR3005 – 2016 Read more →
Shovova, Don Fisher, Hallie Bateman, and Brogamats. "Young Tree Carved Inside Old Tree." My Modern Met. June 16, 2016. Accessed January 15, 2018. https://mymodernmet.com/guiseppe-penone-the-hidden-life-within/.