Inspired and powered by nature
- The design project aims to devise sustainable sculptural installations or objects.
- The installations should integrate their design within NTU’s landscape and the utilitarian functions should be intended to improve NTU’s life quality.
- The installations should stimulate users on public art appreciation and on ideas of systems, technology, consumption, behaviours and culture .
- The installations will be located in NTU Campus on public areas that are relevant for the users and should be oriented to respond to the technical requirements of the selected site.
- The installations can harvest energy from nature for powering lights, communication devices or any other kind of aesthetic/utilitarian function will be suggested by the design.
The project is in collaboration with NTU Museum.