Showcasing your projects will take place on Tuesday 23 April 9AM to 12:25PM.
25 minutes per showcase
5 Minutes Break/Relocation
9:00-9:25AM Shah, Tanya, Joey, Dan Ning
9:30-9:55AM Mark & Nok Wan
11:00-11:25AM Alina & Nasya
12-12:25PM Final Comments + Discussion
Please note: I will enforce this schedule so make sure to fit your presentation within your 25 minute slot.
WHAT TO COVER IN YOUR SHOWCASE
1. Brief project description
2. Idea/Concept (motivation, reasoning and references)
3. Development and technical solution(s) you applied
4. Strong and weak aspects of the realized project
5. Potentials for further development
Prof Kristy Kang, Bella and/or Vincent from ADM Library will be attending your showcasing, possibly some other professors who showed interest.