Greetings everyone! Below is the final updated schedule for Thursday, April 21st. Please read the following schedule carefully because we will have a final critique during class:
- 9:00am – 9:30am – Put on costumes and prepare wearables
- 9:30am – 10:30am – Final critique / photo shoot: each of you will be asked to give a five minute talk describing your costume and wearables. You will be wearing your visuals so no need to prepare any presentation materials. Be sure everything is working.
- 10:30am – 11:00am – Warmups
- 11:00am – 12:00pm – Workshop/performance for the Arizona State University iStage with Angeline.
- Yuhao solo with AY
- Chair Trio (Feli, Char, Xin Hong) with Angeline
- Char Solo with Angeline
- Start Stop Duet (Tiff & Gladys) with Angeline
- Group Piece with Angeline (jelly fish group roll)
Please let us know if you have any questions. See you Thursday!