Thoughts about last Friday’s presentation:
Some of the feedback I received from my presentation last week:
- Add in more images of my own work
- Add in examples of Dear Data.
- Add my own questions at the end of my presentation to facilitate Q&A
Some personal feedback:
- I didn’t practice talking about my project, so at some parts, I might sound clueless, but I was trying to form sentences in my head. I can’t sound too nervous or anxious.
- Didn’t know I had so much to say, so I need to work on showing what really needs to be shown.
- Time to edit down!
- Practice talking about the work to someone. I can write about it, but I get so tongue-tied while talking about it.
I’m currently working to make my FYP presentation online. Not really a presentation, but something that tells people immediately what I am doing.
What I’m doing for FYP review:
As I will be missing the review, I will be making a prerecorded presentation. Q&A will be done via a live skype session.
What I will do when I’m away:
I have some plans to document my journey there, especially the workshops and what I’ve learned from the artists during the program. In addition to posting here, I will also be doing vlogs. I think these can be a more enticing way of recording my process. I do enjoy making videos with Periscope, so I think I will definitely be doing more video documentations when I am in Berlin.
Hope to post my FYP online tomorrow!