1. Cut the water soluble fabric to your require size and place with the different type of threads
2. Arrange it according to personal preferences, can be regularly or messy with multiple layers
3. Secure the threads on fabric with pins
4. Set up sewing machine and choose the stitch pattern that you want (eg. zigzag)
5. Stitch the fabric with sewing machine
6. Wash in warm water (If you want to mould over a 3D object, don’t take too long until the glue has been washed off. Leave it on the container and let it dry. Lastly, you can spray the arcylic spray to harden the shape. )
Process done in class:
Wash off process!