After finalizing my ideas on my sketchbook, it is time to do a hard copy of them!
The string art turned out really nice! (During consultation Ina pointed out that this was good too.) However this looked a little too plain for me so I might add more colours for the background during my final piece.
After sketching out different objects, I decided to go with the swiss knife (K), camping tent (A) and marshmallows on twigs (Y) and it turned out quite good, just that I might need to do a little amendments because the cutting wasn’t so good. (Ina pointed that out too.)
I wasn’t really feeling this after seeing the outcome, it looked a bit too simple, and it was probably because of the material I used.
This came out pretty good and it’d look best if pasted on another plain white paper. I really like how the letters are not alphabets as it is supposed to look like and how even though it looks plain, the shadows formed is becoming part of its aesthetics.
Ina really liked how this was done- simple, using just brown string. The effect of this came out pretty well too, at first glance it may look confusing but if you take a closer look you can actually see the letters of my name.