After the feedback, we decided not to elevate the sculpture/seating as it is not feasible. Also, after getting comments on how the previous sculpture looked more rigid and that each module looked exactly the same, we tried to make each seat more organic and they were specifically made individually. Hence, every seat is of different sizes and form.
We also tried to include joints to connect the individual modules together but we did not want the joints to disrupt the space between each module so we decided to do a small joint that connects the bottom part together.
We also experimented on the thickness of the edges. The edges should not be too rounded and too sharp so we chose to do the 15mm fillet.
To get a better picture of how it will look like in real space, there were suggestions to try rendering our sculpture in an environment. Here are just 3 locations that we tried with the material that we think would fit the best (cement).