Int Dev Project Update #3: The bridge












With help from Zifeng, I manage to print the 24cm x 11cm part with white filament. He wore it for me and I found it quite fitting. I tried it on too and found that it is a good starting point as I finally have a physical reference to work with. I will try to design the device in such a way that most of the people can wear it. I will be adding the ear cover part and the adjustable ear grip next. I do have to take in consideration the bendable range of this design.

The strength of the model however, was not strong enough. I have to thicken the bridge so that it could withstand the bending and handling when adding more extensions to this basic structure.

The motors also fits into the slot nicely so I don’t really have to change the dimensions.

Leave a Reply

Skip to toolbar