To be honest this is quite a creepy project HAHA. So I decided to make it more creepy by taking just my eye.
I face a few problem while doing this project cause I got lost in the middle where I don’t know how to connect the frames together. However I manage to solve by using the slider and set it to the video frame count and link it to the numbers I got from unpack[this number detect when I move left and right]. Therefore, the whole thing can work.
Another thing I have learnt is using the statement if in max. Initially I keep trying the statement using the message box which did not lead me to any where until when I asked my friend. He uses the normal commend box and it works!