Continuation from the previous process post:
How I managed to make some of the digital prints i obtained:
Using Chinese Ink and paper, i applied large amounts of wet ink and immediately folding the paper into two. One in particular was the one i used for horror for ones of the lines i had at the end.
Afterwards i moved onto using the black ink and mono printing instead.
From this method, i managed to obtain a numerous amount of monoprints with a large variety.
There were a few interesting stuff that were produced when eg, I used a Toothbrush in particular to make the marks and the results were pretty neat! 😛
Like the bottom! 🙂
which ultimately gave birth to the line below!! 🙂
I also used nail polish which was a messy, messy affair but pretty neat and fun!! XD
and below are the results from the mark making!
and after scanning them:
and lastly, i made use of chinese ink once again, somewhat “flooding the paper” with water and then letting the chinese ink flow down.
The end result was letting ink sort of “BLEED” into the paper, achieving a creepy effect of the lines created.
and the some of the lines 🙂
Thanks for reading! 🙂