Idea 1 – listening with intent
- A rope laid out in a straight line
- 2 person stand facing away from each other at both ends of rope
- Aim is to reach middle first by walking backwards
- Each person has metal dish with a metal spoon.
- One person starts by quietly walking . There is no timing to when he/she chooses to start .
- Other person listens carefully, and sounds the dish if he/she can hear the other person walking.
- If person walking is caught, he/she stops and the turn is passed on to other by sounding of dish a few times
- This continues till one reaches middle
Idea 2 – trust, communication without words
- A rope laid out in a straight line, about 4-5m?, on a grass field
- 2 person stand facing each other at both ends of rope, with both hands holding onto rope in a tug-of-war position
- both people try to coordinate with each other to lean backwards on an increasingly acute angle while relying on the other for support, without using any words
- goal is to see how acute an angle can be achieved
Idea 3 – instead of relying on visual for memory tasks, rely on touch
- there is a table with 10 objects, placed in a big shallow box, with an opaque lid
- 2 people stand opposite of each other, one of them blindfolded
- first(non-blind-folded) person chooses 5 objects and arranges it in a certain order from left to right, he/she has to remember it
- first person claps, signaling second person to start by touching the objects n memorising the order
- when done, second person claps, and first person can proceed to jumble up all the items with the other remaining unused objects, then claps again when done
- second person then proceeds to try and recreate the ordered objects, and claps when done
- if the order is correct, the first person double claps, and the game is over