ANNDDDD THIS IS THE LAST! There were some slight adjustments and this is the final piece that was submitted. Initially I wanted to omit the stapler binding and leave it as it is but bind it with a string, but just to follow and be aligned with the brief, I decided to stapler it on top of the string binding.
This process was a fun and pretty relaxing one. From visiting the site to changing my layouts of the zine. The printing process was an eye opener to really see the zine come to life and to see how layouts and designs work. I learnt to stick to my gut and really follow the design instincts in me, play with colour and make sure things are consistent. I felt that my eye for things were slightly more trained with this project and I look forward to more projects as such.
You must be logged in to post a comment.