This is my A4 test print. 🙂
The digital file.
The print out that we did from the print shop. I feel the middle one works best but Ina and I discussed and agreed that the background is too empty and need some textures.
Look forward to an update! 🙂
These are some of the layouts that I played around while trying to settle my final banner’s composition.
I realised that it’s quite difficult to create the banner while taking into consideration the length of the actual banner. Things need to be interesting when view as a whole but also not over-bearing where it feels congested when you look at it closed up.