We have transcended through time and space to meet up in the third space — Skype. Joel happen to me unable to meet us, so we decided to conduct a skype meeting.
During our skype meeting, we discussed on the things that we have to iron out so we can move on to the final work.
- We finalised the player roles and what kind of players we want
- We decided on the kitchen location to be either Hannah’s (our friend) hall, or one of the hall that we are staying in. The backup plan is to actually use someone’s house.
- Next, we asked if we should have audiences to watch our show, and allow them to comment to help the chef. I think it will be fun and engaging to both the audience, the players, and facilitators.
- Next, we finalised on the recipe so we are sure of the ingredients to buy and the steps we have to take
- We also planned out what kind of materials we exactly need to bring and tasked each of us to bring certain items
- We also ironed out some of the other stuffs that may affect the game
So what’s what we have discussed over this week. We wanted to go straight to playing the game for real, but was unable to find a good time to conduct it since everyone is busy.
I’d say, we are ready for this!!! This weekend, we will bring and make the things we need and prepare for the game on the following Monday! Excited!!!