11 Replies to “Foundation 4D Project 1”

1. Thank you Sir!
      I have to agree that OSS is a great platform for students to showcase their works.
      I have a question, does OSS have plugin that protect the content or images from being copied/downloaded?

1. Hi Eugene, the only thing you can do is password protect a post, but since we are sharing our work, we generally don’t do that. This is the nature of the Web that media can be downloaded. If you are concerned, you can use low resolution images for your work, rather than the highest quality. Hope that helps!

2. HI eug,

Basically I really like your presentation and style especially when your main theme across all the 3 projects seems to be focused on toys. I am a toy lover myself too and my favourite picture is the first one where you gathered all your robots and toy collection.

I like how you introduced yourself using toys, army and cosplay. It shows that there are two sides to you, the more young at heart side, and the more mature side. It also tells the audience that not everyone who plays or collect toys are childish kids, we collect toys too and we are serving the national service, protecting the singaporeans at the frontline.

It was a good presentation and introduction of yourself. Keep the passion up!

3. Hey Eugene !

‘My World’
    I guess the arrangement of the layout do play a big different. I prefer the arrangement you did at the presentation !

Good Job ! Glad this project get me to know more about you 🙂

4. Hi Eugene!

Awesome pictures. Especially for the first part. I liked the way you have thought well about the concept before executing the photographs.
    Well done!
    You may want to explore a little more in the expressing of the object that best represents you. 🙂

5. Hey Eugene,

Its great that throughout the 3 tasks, you stuck with the same theme , ‘Toys’.

Maybe it’s just me, but that shot of the roly poly by itself cracks me up. Maybe the framing and placement of it shows the goofiness of the toy haha.

The amount of toys you showcase for the 1st photo really shows your love for your figurines, I think that’s wonderful.

6. Ohaiyo! (It’s night though)

I really like your presentation, and I feel that i got to know you a lot more from your presentation! Super sentai and Kamen Rider for the win!

As you’ve commented on my post, we all still have a kid within us, and yes, I do feel the time fly (because I’m having fun!) by when the kid within me comes out to play~

It’s wonderful to have a fellow friend who still maintains the kid within him!

7. I can really feel your personality jump out to me through the series of photos! I love the quirky and whimsical nature of it all.By having a common theme of toys and anime throughout the series I really felt the connection between you and the toys. Can’t wait to see your next work!

8. Hi Eugene! I can really get a sense of your true personality through your photos that you have chosen! I especially liked your task 2- of you interacting with the object. My favourite shot is the one of you shifting your body as if it were a track for the toy to roll itself. I think the photos you took really captured the essence of yourself!