We had to make a thread sculpture but I wanted to try something different and not create a piece where there was so much fluidity in it as I wanted a fixed rigid sculpture so I decided on geometric shapes which I thought was pretty cool. 

It was a really tedious process because the thread would eventually change tautness at different angles and the triangles were intersecting so the intersecting thread had to be inserted into the correct gap or my triangles would be deformed. Initially, I used nylon as the main support for the triangles to hold it up and to blend into the background but it was too shiny so I changed it to black thread and it camouflaged really well.