I will describe it in words, since I have not have the time to record it myself.
- *out of the screen* jump left right left right left right, slow down, jump faster again, until I reach the wall.
- Screech the wall, slowly…until I drop on the floor.
- Turn around while saying giant, giant, GIANT with varied volumes to different direction.
- Stand up, using the body and choreography, I write my name “feli” on the floor.
- Turning, spinning, half-squatting at different speed and direction.
- Reaching the ‘i’, I jump, push and imaginary creature, and say gonna FIGHT IT.
- Go slowly but firmly to the chair and do the 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, GET READY
- Stand up firmly and do the warrior fighting poses 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, GET READY
- Always look to the camera when saying get ready.
However, after I listen to the music Randall gave me, I think I might change some of the choreography because when there is music, my body tends to adapt to the music if I am going to give the most natural movement I have. That one, I have to practice it.
Overall, I really enjoy dancing as a warrior, because I feel that my natural movement is somehow warrior-like and if it’s a dance genre, it would be contemporary dance. Really grateful about it.
THE CODE IS DONE THANK YOU A BUNCH BUNCH TO NAGA he is such a genius and has a kind hearrtttt. He didn’t just help me with the coding, he even repairs my lilypad!! *singing* joy to the world!
So YES my lights lighted up my day!
But new problem arise. I can’t sew them to the belt…
Really really it was working when one strip was sewn! but when two strips were sewn none is light up. I cried. A little bit. SO, I haven’t continued it since then because I am legit afraid of doing them on my own. I need help from friends or mentors.
I plan to have the lights on my belt ready for the 9th April workshop. Gonna pray for it, amen.
But I should not share the bad news only, I should share the good news too :).
So, instead of using the silver fabric mesh just like in Project Update 2, I will use fused plastic bags!! which give really interesting texture and shape <3 <3 Loooovvveeee doing it!
When the lights are already installed…
GOING TO CONTINUE IT TONIGHT WOOHOOOOO