CHAPTER III – ESCAPING THE BLACK TOWER

With your client dead. Yoen knew it’s time to go.

Yoen: “We need to leave”

As both of you confused and questioned what happened and who they were. Yoen replied, “I don’t know, but we need to get out of here”

Objective: Escape the tower together in one piece!

5 comments

1. “Wow. Best day of my life,” I signed while stealing a look at the black armored dude with his ugly shaped mask.

“So this is what it means by shoot first and ask questions later.” I thought to myself.

“So how do we get out of here?” I asked Yoen. I certainly do not want to stay here and risk paying hell an early visit.

2. Cold sweat dripped down my face.
    “This isn’t anything you have not seen before” I told myself. I rushed forward to the floor plan of the building and tried to look for the nearest and most obscure exit while waiting for yoen to tell us how to get out of the place. After all, it’s better to have a backup plan.

3. “Let’s go up. It’s the roof, we can jump to the next building (which is in contruction). We’ll climb the elevator door” said Yoen

Both of you are reluctant. Then Yoen shouted “Both of you stay back from the window. It’s dangerous!”

“Help me open the door Ted!”

“Astra, try to find something to pry open and hold the elevator door!”

[OOC] Both of you need to roll your dice (Ted for strength and Astra for intelligence). You can continue the story after I tell your result.

4. As Yoen and Ted were able to open the elevator door, Astra manage to find the decorative pipe to open the door.

Three of you manage to escape to the roof.
    But the sound of the black figures were drawing near.

“Jump” shouted Yoen looking at the other building (which was still in construction) on the right. Both Ted and Astra were stop after seeing the distant between the building.

But unfortunately both of you aren’t able to process your though further ad the army of black figures arrive on the scene.

Yoen engaged them immediately.

“Hurry jump!” Yoen shouted again while defending himself.

Both of you jumped. Ted landed safely. but Astra injured her leg.
    As Ted try to help Astra, you both look back and saw Yoen being beaten up by the black figures.

Suddenly stop and the crowed drew back a couple steps. One of the black figure drew his gun and shoot down.

After looking down a couple seconds, the black figure which looked like the leader, looks at you from the distant.

-END OF CHAPTER-