FINAL RESULT – SATIFYING MY INNER CHILD

I was very happy with the final results. Even though it took quite a long time making them, I had lots of fun mixing and experimenting with different styles. Let me present you the six “Point of View”!

A RABBIT FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF ALICE IS CURIOUS

I wanted to emulate Tenniel’s style so I used micron and pen to recreate those thin lines and I kept it black and white.

20160314_235817-1-1

A RABBIT FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF THE RED QUEEN IS A SERVANT

This one I eventually created a high contrast so that it showcased the Red Queen’s dominating and demanding nature. We see the rabbit is at the corner left of the composition and seems to be small again to emphasize his lower status in front of the queen.

20160314_235810-1-1

A RABBIT FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF A CARROT IS THE END

I used color in this one. I wanted the style to resemble children’s alphabet book. In my opinion the cute and innocent drawing style contrasts with the dark themed sentence. I eventually added the feet to balance out the composition.

20160314_235827-1-1

A RABBIT FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF A RECKLESS DRIVER IS ROAD KILL

This was my first try! At first this was meant to be a sketch, but I liked the unclean look that I used it for my final submission. (LOL) I actually repeated the illustration but ended up to clean! So I used the first one. This shows that I am a very clean type of artist. Clean to a fault!

20160314_235717-1

A RABBIT FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF CHINESE ZODIAC IS THE FOURTH

This one I took queue from Ralph Steadman’s style. I like how the rabbit is looking at his trophy. He seems dissatisfied, but seems reluctant to argue with the results. I mostly used earthy colors such as orange, yellow, brown and dark green. For the rabbit I used hues of grays and blue to differentiate it from the others

20160314_235743-2-1

A RABBIT FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF THE SUPERSTITIOUS IS LUCKY

I used Shirley suggestion to create the solution for this sentence. I like how the red color really pops among the green table. I liked how the green also framed the rabbit feet, further emphasizing their importance.

20160315_025832-1