After doing more research, I decided to work on Pair. I went on to do some test shot.
I tried taking photo of one object against white background. I want the viewer to start thinking what is missing in the photo.
I went on and try taking another photo, which is to show some part of the missing pair in the background. However, I receive comment from my friends that it turn out to be too obvious and literal for the viewer. Thus, I decided to use the first approach which is shown above.
I went on to research on more different type of items that comes in pair and continue with the shooting. I am done with my project 2, and will upload everything once the presentation is over.