in 4D Foundation - 3

Point of View Final Outcome

A TARZAN FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF TREES IS DOWNTOWN LINE

TarzanDTL

I downloaded the images from internet, the interior of the train, tarzan and vines, Portray an image of Tarzan swinging through handle bars instead of swinging on tree vines he took the Downtown line. Since Downtown line goes to nature place such as Hill view, botanic garden and fort Canning, A little of local context, making Tarzan life a lot easier. give the entire image a posterise look to balance the whole composition added a slight blur effect and focus on tarzan to show a sense of movement.

A TARZAN FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF JANE IS FANTASIES

TarzanJane

A little Cheeky, using the term fantasies to gave an idea of Tarzan appearing right infront of Jane wearing such outfit. Choosing the right background is crucial, as i don’t want Tarzan to be out of focus, but i guess the background for this one is really suitable for Tarzan, added a bouquet of flower, bow tie, french cuff and masking it on his hand. Added a lighting effect to to show emphasis. and changing his brown undergarment to black makes it more slick!

A TARZAN FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF CITY IS JUNGLE

TarzanCityAs for this one, I combined Jungle and city largely because I want to incorporate a feel of nature in city. And how it may perceive for Tarzan, if he comes to the city. Download a picture of the Merlion park. Making it look fully green with the trees and vines.

A TARZAN FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF SOCIAL MEDIA IS “OH IYO IYO!”

Tarzan Social M

I particularly love this, composed it such that Tarzan is having fun swinging and able to snapchat himself, “Ooo iyo iyo” perhaps the only language he will type. Added the Rainbow filter as it is an iconic filter for snapchat.

A TARZAN FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF GORILLA IS NETFLIX & CHILL

TarzanOhana

One of the life learning point for me, that no matter who the person maybe, be it another human, animal or creature, if they show affectionate connection, the latter is like a family and always enjoy being together, therefor I would like to show here how Tarzan with gorilla enjoy so much being together. Introduced this background scene, to showcase the bonding of Tarzan with his gorilla family. its is tricky to get the images of gorillas and tarzan and there is perspective for the background, but i managed to get the one that is pretty close to the right perspective for all the characters in here.

A TARZAN FROM THE POINT OF VIEW OF WARDROBE IS APPROPRIATE

TarzanWardrobe

I really thought this one is funny and I guess many of us wouldn’t have thought of it. So ever wonder do Tarzan have his own wardrobe? Or even a few pairs of undergarments? It is hard, but if Tarzan really do have a wardrobe, it would just be appropriate. So I planned to have a wardrobe design for Mr Tarzan with his everyday undergarment. I photo-manipulate everything and made a wardrobe that has a jungle field to it. Created a hanger for his undergarments from monday to sunday.