- I cut the blue foam to the desired shapes
- I then coat it with latex (10 – 15 layers)
- I then pour plaster into it and then waits for it to harden:
1. a portion of plaster-of-paris and half the volume of water
2. Pour into my Latex
3. Leave the plaster to harden
4. I then sand and refine your plaster replicas if necessary
- I then had to make the silicon mold. These are the instructions:
1. Build the formwork around leaving a border of 5mm all round
2. Ensure the formwork is leak proof by sealing with ample amount of glue
3. Pry open both Part A & Part B buckets use separate chopsticks to stir well before “dripping” into yellow plastic cups.
4. Use separate yellow plastic cups with line markings to fill with equal amounts of Part A & Part B from yellow & blue buckets respectively.
5. Transfer both Part A & B mixture into white cup & stir well with separate chopstick till homogeneous
7. Leave to set overnight for at least 6 hours