About Ng Teng Fong Hospital:
- Corporate, but friendly due it’s efforts at putting art works around, giving the environment a more lively and vibrant feel.
- Many people walk through the hospital grounds to get from mall to mall (eg. JEM through the hospital, to IMM)
- Walking through it is made fun and a little more interactive with educational art put up all around.
- It’s free to view the art.
Aims and attribute of the programme (art-on-the-go):
- Spread positivity and create a healing environment for patients through art.
- Encourages patients to be more active and becomes a positive distraction for them.
- Engages patients directly at their bedside so that those with difficulty moving can still be involved, making it convenient for them.
- Involves patients and makes them realise they can achieve so much more through art.
1 comment for “(VC1) Task 1: Observation & MoodBoard”