Reinterpreting the Brief

I took some time to really look through and understand the brief. But I felt that I kept coming short of the objective of the brief. This was mainly due to limits and constraints placed on the points of view. One of the only things that I felt sure about was the execution and creative direction that I wanted to undertake for this project. After the previous project, I wanted to take more risks and push the digital/analogue frontier even further. I wanted to pursue code modification and generative art for this series. After consulting with Ina, I decided to carry out more research into the area. Continue reading “Reinterpreting the Brief”