A few weeks ago, we did a drawing session in a food court. Most of the drawings I did are people sitting or eating. Yet the most important problem I identified is that the majority of drawings I did are only incompleted, and there is a lack of background captured.
For the original drawing, the upper body is not very clearly identified and there was no lower body. Hence, for the new version, I adjusted the position of the right shoulder and hand, also, added in the pelvis and legs based on the direction of the chest. Yet the shoulder still seems like unnatural and there is still room for improvement.
For the second drawing, the original one did not really show the neck and should, and the overall figure looks very cartoonish. Hence for the improved version, I adjusted the shoulders and arms while considering foreshortening. Also, changed the head direction to create a more coherent figure.