Form exploration II
Fiona x Shanelle
Feedback gathered last week:
- Scales are way too small and doesn’t resemble how Pangolin scales are arranged. Scale it up and arrange it to look more like a Pangolin, not a fish.
- Bench/tail area is way too flat, redesign it such that it has more volume.
- Modules does not necessarily needs to vary in size/fully overlap, having a bit of gap is fine.
So this week we are looking at:
- Refining the overall form of the pangolin (especially the seating area)
- Scaling up the scales of the Pangolin to the right scale
- Working on the hierarchical arrangement of the scales similar to a Pangolin’s
- Redefining the size of the entire sculpture
The hierarchical arrangement (2d)
Rendering with environment