To look into:
- How people see you
- what decision did you make because of this
- what do they make you feel
- okay it is that I’m not cured
- this is how i see life
- there needs to be a take away
- some sort of insight into your stance
- did it affect you? what did you for?
- what learning did this person achieve reflection
- struggle to fit or not fit
- state of mind -> emotional states -> cut between reality and mental states
- not offering solutions -> but how i coped with it
- How I normalise myself
your patient story
HOW DO YOU FEEL? long term solutions?
- that narrative -> me coping with Trichotillomania
- how do you fight that urge -> how do you manage that
- how to you visual like the urge to pull?
- triggers -> how do I feel about them?
- Cutting one’s hair & concerns
- pondering about solutions
- how does it make you feel shows the tension of therapy and the feelings of the patient
- because of all this things this is why you never seek -> autobiographical
webpage vs book -> easy accessibility -> what does it aims to achieve -> advocate -> create awareness -> character
character -> how the world look at you -> yourself ->irony and contradictions about living with Trich
FYP not about advocacy -> more about accounting experience
unsettling quietness and loneliness through layout and muted colours
- Metaphorical storytelling: putting on characters
- Metaphor -> how you see the world looks at you