Feeling I want to Convey
- Peaceful confusion – You can feel lost and unsure on what to do next but still feel calm and at peace.
- Participant enters a pure white room. It is empty accept for a frame at the back of the room and panels on the floor.
- Participant will walk towards the frame and inspect more closely.
- Upon closer inspection the Participant will realise that there riddles inscribed in the empty holes in the frames.
- Participant notices that the panels on the floor have answers inscribed on one side and a picture on the other side.
- Participant tries to answer the riddles and form the bigger picture.
- (Maybe ???) calming prayer sounds will play.
- Frame will be a 3×3 frame. 63cm x 89.1 cm. (3×3 A4 sizes).
- Frame will have niches to place panels. These niches will have riddles inscribed on them
- There will be 9x panels. Panels will have 2 sides, one side will be black acrylic with an answer to the riddle. The other side will be transparent acrylic with part of an image laser cut on.
- Krzysztof wodiczko’s, City Hall Tower, Projection. I want the riddles and the answer to make participants realise and question their preconceived notions, in hopes to awaken participants.