第一章: Into the unknown

The both of you have successfully sneaked into the sect as the town’s living sacrifices, however, this is only the beginning.

You have reached the sect. As you’ve been blindfolded throughout the entire journey, there was no way you could have seen the route that the sect members had taken. Your fates as living sacrifices still remained unknown as nobody had bothered to talk to you throughout the journey.

Now, they have scrubbed you clean and have given you new clothes to wear. They have also prepared a delicious meal that is rich in red meat. The aroma of beef, pork and everything in between set your stomach rumbling and you are reminded of how hungry you are.

As you start to tuck in, the servants who brought you your meal stood quietly at each side of the table.

Objective: Find out what the 绝谷主 (jueguzhu; sect leader) has done with all the other previous sacrifices, and hence, your impending fate as well. You only have till tomorrow morning as you will be brought away soon.

Published by

Ping

Hello world.

12 thoughts on “第一章: Into the unknown”

1. My plan is to ask the servants permission to go to the rest room. I’ll use this opportunity to venture and observe the place a bit. But before I go, I would give gesture to Sheng-en, so that he could start a conversation after I leave the dining room. Perhaps to dig a little deeper about what knowledge do the servants and the other sacrifices know.
    [OOC] Do I need to roll a dice on this?

1. The servants are against you leaving for the bathroom alone.
      Roll dice against “Intelligence” to see if you are able to convince them to let you leave.

2. MY plan was to sneak around and search for answers. Instead I give Xiu-Yu a soft glare of annoyance in reply to her gesture and pick up the most succulent slice of pork next to me, consuming it with glee.
    [OOC – should I wait till she successfully gets permission to leave the room before turning on the “charm”?]

3. [OOC] sorry i’m late. should I roll too? since my int is 2… i think i’m rather limited though.

After Xiu-Yu leaves the room I begin to question the servants, beginning with their names, where they came from and how they ended up in here. As they (hopefully) open up, i begin to ask further, casually inviting them to eat with me. I ask what the working here was like and the things they’ve seen, I ask how far they could go in the building and how many sacrifices they have seen, and finally i ask what happens to the sacrifices.

On the chance this fails, I also decided I should knock out both servants with a pork chop and leave the room, finishing the meat. “Hypothetically” of course.

[OOC] should i roll?