It’s a wrap for Project 1! I’m happy to say I had a lot of fun finishing my first ever typography assignment, and there were a lot of things I learnt from it – like working on my conceptual and photoshop skills, sourcing for materials, what types of glue to use for various mediums.
I’m definitely looking forward to the next project after hearing the feedback, because I feel there is a lot of room for further improvement of my concepts and I also want to continue honing my photoshop (something that I found very useful during this assignment), photography, tactile and sensory skills.
Soooo without further ado, here are my final designs for the project!
Also, just a quick photo of the comments given during the presentation that I’ve taken note of!
And that’s it for Project 1! Thank you for reading 😀
I’m still trying to figure out how to put GIF files in so sorry for the repetition in the images, some are supposed to be GIFS!!