- Can be cheaply mass-produced, thus efficient. (Economical, Practical!)
- Within the limitations of just a home printer and a designing tool, produce something that is attractive enough to be sold. (Efficient, I found my favorite way of doing personal projects!)
- “Stand-Alone” Type of Design (Inspired by Azmi the perfect) = No need for gimmicks, just a pure, traditional zine.
- Explore one’s original brand of style & be consistent!
3. Give a personal touch. Most of my projects are too impersonal and very tedious, I think.
- Informative – Interesting
- Comics – Worth paying $$ for
3. Semi-collage/scrapbook – Visual Relief
4. Pattern party – (Inspired by Seniors’ Zines!) Classy, Sets the Mood