Possible general aim:
- To allow for an immersive experience possibly by engaging the various senses.
- For it to be relatable or provoking personal.
- To be memorable and perhaps pulls on one’s heart strings.
- Maybe aim to change one’s mindset or perceptions of things.
Possible areas to explore:
- Projection mapping
- Interactive Screens
- Space / Set design
Theme #1 : Identity
- often we forget about our past is what makes us who we are
- hidden stories,setiment,memories,emotions of people
- objects/places makes up our identity
- there is a child in all of us. it is there but not there?
- idea of unexpectedness? change people’s perception of things
Theme #2: Environment
- Combination of fantasy world and real world (scenic/nature/animals)
- Calm, pretty but there is a darker truth beneath it / facades?
- One moment it can be good , then it can turn bad quickly as well
Theme #3 Lost
- overthinking obsession, lost in sea of thoughts,
- thoughts like “always not being good enough”.
- mix of a calm and chaos
- in a sea of people, surrounded yet time feels still / standing on ground but heads in the cloud
- place for people to calm their minds, reflect and feel safe to share their inner souls/ true selfs?
- depending on people’s mindset of things