In order to attend the Art of the Networked Practice | Online Symposium remotely, you will need to access the Adobe Connect Webconferencing platform. The process is straightforward, just carefully follow these instructions:
- Firefox is the recommended browser, be sure to download if you don’t have it already.
- Follow this link: https://ntu.adobeconnect.com/symposium2015 to access the Adobe Connect symposium meeting room.
- Enter as “Guest” and type your full name: you don’t need a user id or password.
- You will then enter Adobe Connect. For now you will only see a splash page until the symposium official opens on March 31.
- If you have technical difficulties, run the Adobe Connect Connection Test to be sure you have sufficient bandwidth and the latest Flash version. The test will also prompt you to install the Adobe Connect Add-in but this is optional and not required for symposium attendees.
- The above page also has troubleshooting tips if you still can’t login.
- If you want to learn more about attending an Adobe Connect meeting, here are How-to Tips for Participants.
- See you there in the “third space!”