Essential Questions I Want to Know to Better Understand my Target Audience
- Do you supervise your kid when they brush their teeth?
- How often do you bring your child for dental check?
- Do you know about the effect of decayed milk tooth?
- How often do you brush your teeth in a day?
- How do they brush their teeth?
- How long do they take to brush their teeth?
- Do they like brushing teeth with toothpaste? If no, why?
- Do they know the outcome of not brushing their teeth?
During consultation, I was told to categorise my questions to have a better focus and structure my survey questions more succinctly.
Awareness of Good Dental Habits
What appeals to their children
How important do you think it is to teach preschoolers about good dental habits and why?
Are you willing to supervise your child(ren) tooth brushing habit for 5min and twice daily?
Do you know that decayed milk tooth can stunt the growth of adult tooth?
Briefly share how do you help your child(ren) develop good brushing habits.
Which platform do you think is the most effective and convenient for you to teach your child(ren) about good dental habits?
- Board Game
- Mobile Application
The survey questions and results are as follow:
My first draft was too lacklustre and I decided to add more information in the next draft.
In order to create a more useful infographics, I’ve adapted from this article which shares about 10 Tips to Keep Cavities At Bay.
You must be logged in to post a comment.