Potential Themes: Global Warming
Uses of natural elements as objects with potential global warming sounds.
Fire and water – coal and water sizzling
Water and air – bubbling sound
Earth and Water – blurping, squishy, sticks and mud (melting of ice caps)
Earth and Fire – burning sound (deforestation/burning fossil fuels)
Earth and Air – wind blowing trees, leaf sound (CO2 gas)
End with fire extinguisher-extinguishing global warming
Synthetic nature environment
Environment A : diff grades of air quality diff sound, object constant
Same conditions, diff air quality, diff outcomes/reactions
Natural earth sound (EARTH SINGING-microphone into the soil), ‘tortured’ by the other elements. In the end all three sounds happening together, rate increasing as elements are added.
Shows global warming happening to earth as things are happening. Shows the increasing rate of global warming as the sounds are added in, eventually earth gets overwhelmed with all the activities, ends off with fire extinguisher.
MICROWAVE + Food + Utensils
- Unhealthy eating- Processed food goes into the microwave
- Electricity- physics- sound from water vibration in the food (cos that’s how microwave works) /consumption
- Experiential sounds
Sounds – Warning/ Alarm
Please choose the food of your choice(Robotic sound)
- Second best one – Less upbeat, more dramatic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBQn3up61Qo
- Alarm Sound Effect – at 0.28 – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIMqdnQrdm0
- Nuclear Alarm – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTlwbCVvbFY
- Ball bouncing – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbW6LPIgy0o
- UPBEAT (Best one) – New (Nuclear Evacuation Alarm) Sound Effect https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c9uvwhuWRpY
SOUND CLIP VER 1: https://youtu.be/Olh4rsFxihw
Dry Run on mixing the sounds with the microwave
FOR FINAL SUBMISSION CHECK IT OUT HERE!