I decided to go with saddle stitch to allow the zine to be opened flat. I followed Sea Lemon’s Youtube tutorial on how to saddle stitch. She had very clear instructions!
- I first had to secure all the pages together using paperclips
2. I then measured to find the middle of the paper.
3. I marked with a pencil, using a staple as a guide as to where to create the holes.
4. I used a normal pin to pierce holes
*I forgot to take photos for the rest of the steps,hehe*
5. After that, I inserted the staple into the holes. This was the very tricky part, as you really had to adjust and make sure it laid flat on the surface.
Also, note to self, don’t cut your nails before doing this or else you will have a hard time….hahah.
But overall, I’m satisfied with how it turned out!