Ego: Digital Process

..the featured image is a lace pattern i made by drawing a heart shape, duplicating, flipping vertically and horizontally and turning and etc. ^^” It appears in drawing 1 and 3.

I would like to take a video of how I draw but I struggled with technology so.. I just saved my images periodically. Click the image to enlarge and.. I’ll explain as best as I can ><

Oh hmm.. and I don’t usually use image stability to line the drawing. Just..swift lines to make it clean.. it might be slightly more tedious but the line quality is more..organic? natural? idk I just like it better. When I need to taper the lines I just go over them at places where i want it thicker..

Next. Red for passion and activity!

Actually I explored the nuances in the bg colors for all the compositions, but it’s mostly at the start when I didn’t save the pics.. cause there isnt much… but colors..

…It occur to me my explanations are probably kind of terrible but. I tried.. I’ll try harder to take videos next time..

Anyways no explanation for the last one. Again all the layer clipping, duplicate and flipping and such~

That’s all.