I chose the Empathy as the theme.
And Self-love as the topic.
Because many of the times we are so caught up with our hectic daily life schedule, we tend to forget doing what we love. Genuinely caring for ourselves physically and mentally, such that we detach ourselves from the world and retreat to our safe haven to recharge.
- Idea of a Bonsai plant, self love is like a growing plant, illustrated by the fusion of the girl as the plant, and the leaves as the hair.
- Tree layers as the compartments in a house!
- Girl rests in the hollow of a tree, recuperating under the embrace of nature.
- Girl waters herself, her hair consisting of plants and cats.
- Girl and cat leans back to back each other and looks at the floating plants and motifs they like ( Eg. Tea, cat food).
- Girl rests on a giant flying cat in the hectic external life.
- Girl rests inside a terrarium with a cat waterfall behind. External patterns act as noise and distractions. She is in her safe haven
- ‘Me-Thyme’. Cat throws ingredients into boiling soup pot which acts as a bath tub for the girl.
- Girl wanders off into a mystical forest (Alice in wonderland concept) from her city life.