- Basic movement with animation.(walking, running, jumping,interaction, NPC idle animation)
- collision system with walkable and unwalkable areas.
- Character Control with Camera system.(3rd person view
or first person?, click to move orkeyboard controlled movement?)
- User Interface (speech,
option menu, dialogue selection,Interaction with objects and NPC)(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXjRR1nnC5M)
- Distance system that allow interaction only when the character is near to the Interactable.(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXjRR1nnC5M)
- NPC and Intractable Object.(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-FVQ3jpRN8) (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HBd-hiDGrrg&index=50&list=PLb34wPRpZdVeoBHH-WWRzGT7J6d32mEww)
- NPC movements(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXpi1czz5NA)
- Invisible wall to mark out playing areas.
- System/portal that change the stage.(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jtSVnV9iVk8&index=80&list=PLb34wPRpZdVeoBHH-WWRzGT7J6d32mEww)
- Quest system with counter.
- Inventory system.
- loading screen(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xJQXoG3caGc)
- Adm in 3D maybe split into different stages.(for unity)
- lighting(indoor and outdoor)(within unity)
- Skybox(within unity)
- Sound, simple noise, environment, background music, character sound.
- Architecture, environment and objects in common areas.(all areas that doesn’t require metric card.. yes… thats almost whole of adm excluding classroom and office)
- Textures (concrete, glass, water, grass,wood)
- Foundation rooms.