Most projects you presented today are advancing well. Here is a couple of remarks relevant to all teams’ planning the project development:
- During this and recess week, it is essential and I highly advise you to solve and have fully under control the most critical or most difficult technical part(s) of your project.
- If you have any questions or dilemmas, or interesting updates, please email me.
- Going forward after the recess, you can focus more on less critical tech issues, on elaborating the formal/aesthetic components and even some conceptual aspects which may improve the final project but do not require fundamental redesign.
- For any electronics you may need from SGBotic, please get the requirement template, fill it out with your items, and email it to me, so I can forward it to Poh to do the ordering.
- After recess, should you need tech assistance for the completion of your project, please let me know. I can employ a senior student with work-study for a limited period of time.
- If possible, try to have your projects fully functional two or one week before the end of classes. I will select the most accomplished projects to be showcased with end of semester show in the lobby instead in the lab, and we will need time to plan for that.
- Prepare well for the class presentation on your project progress on Wednesday after the recess.
Have a pleasant and productive recess!