1. Hey Leon po po,

I really like your presentation, and my favourite image is the one with the dead tree at the cemetery. I believe there are lots of people in class who thought the same as well.

It is extremely meaningful and significant as to how this dead tree is like a guardian angel of the burial ground, kind of looking over and guarding the souls.

I also like the last picture of you sitting at the bottom of a huge tree. The framing was nice and it gives contrast in showing how small and minute you are compared to this tree.

keep your artistic blood boiling dude!

2. Hey Leon,

That last picture with you sitting under the tree, is seriously well shot. The contrast between that huge tree and yourself at the base somehow brings out a very serene atmosphere.

3. Hey Leon!

I really enjoyed your presentation, and particularly the contrast between the dead tree in your world and the super-massive one for yourself. I also liked the intentionally blur + colour effect picture, a very creative use of photography techniques.
    Do feel that you could vary the 1st and 2nd shots with the pot though.

Otherwise, great job and great shots!

4. Hey Leon,

What an amazing artwork you have there!
    Your presentation was engaging and interesting, amazed by the uniqueness of the ‘Describe yourself’ section.

I like how the image was taken for the ‘An item’ section.
    Especially the use of emotion to show how much is that object mean to you.
    It holds valuable memories right?

Anyway, I really really like your artwork!
    Looking forward to your project 2!

-Eugene

5. Have to admit you did a wonderful job in constructing your images. All of them depicted clearly what you’re describing about the 3 aspects of your life. They may not be obvious at first, but you gave us the “OHHHHHH I see!!” impression after your explanation. Either way they are eye-catching enough as they all have that unique subject to stand out in the picture.
    Well done and looking forward to your future work.

6. Hey Leon!
    I felt that your work for our first project was one of the most unique ones- and very well executed! My favourite would have to be your interaction with your grandmother’s pot. I especially appreciate and love the lighting and the shadows of the windows- it creates a nostalgic, sad, feel but yet not so depressing. Loved your work!

7. Leon, I your work really spoke to me, especially the gravestones, the sky was especially vibrant and it was a nice contrast to the usually “gloomy” vibes the cemetery gives people! The framing is very on-point as well! Keep it up!