- transmission of touch was limited to only sitting up and down
- sound was almost non-existent
- distance was too close for much impact
- overhead shelter that doubles up as simple mode of interaction; grid of free-moving leaves above, supported by net-like structure, users can tug on the net either side, like a primitive and limited form of interaction
- a double sided acoustic guitar in the middle, strummable from both sides
- sonification of movement; use of pickups to amplify movement sounds, strategically placed on the undersides of the seating area and cloth
- responsive musical chair; could encourage users to ‘play’ with the seat more, use of fabric sensing grid
- digitalisation of communication cone.