I’ve decided to focus on “Life on Europa” as my project as it includes both space and DNA related thingy (sort of).
After doing some research about Europa and reading about the news NASA recently released which, created quite a hype among scientist, I’ve decided to do a short abstract film based on it.
Here is a rough timeline on how I would be doing this film. It’s still going to be an abstract film as I’ve decided to stick with it being abstract rather than focusing on the storyline.
The starting scene would be similar to this inspired shot of the interstellar Jupiter scene which I found online.
It would be an introduction scene to Jupiter before zooming in to Jupiter’s surface/Europa.
Credits: Rinalds Stradins
- Introduction of space & Jupiter
- Introduction of Europa (Freezing moon)
- Icy water crust (Water VFX)
- Zooming in to show presence of micro-organism (Insects)
- Zooming in to the micro-organisms
- Macro shot of the micro-organisms
- DNA, cells etc…
- DNA branching out to form alien’s DNA (To indicate that there might be other life form living in Jupiter)