HELLO EXERCISE

hello-02-01-o

tumblr_n3kj99nOFJ1sacz02o1_500

1. TYPOGRAPHY

Hello, I am a softballer.

21: the jersey number which stuck with me since I started softball. This number was not my first choice, just like how softball wasn’t my first choice of sport. I took it up and slowly it grew on me.

The background of the cage resembles how I felt trapped at the start because every training felt like a dread. However, as I improved over the years while unknowingly falling in love with the sport. It was became what defined me as a person. This is why the numbers popped up from the cage to represent how I feel more confident as a player now.

2. CONCEPT

Hello, I am turbulent.

Just like the waves: I would admit that I am a very emotional person although I might not show it. The turbulence of the waves represents my troubled soul which I try to contain within me. However, sometimes I lose control of my emotions and it overwhelms me like how the waves overflow the space.

turbulence

3. ABSTRACT SOLUTION

Hello, I am an artist.

I like to present my art in an abstract way and it usually has many layers to it. My works usually come together to tell a bigger picture of who I am. However, there are still gaps in my presentation that I am unable to piece together for my audience.

mess