The GlassOuse is an assistive mouse designed for people who cannot use their hands.
- The mouse is designed like a pair of glasses and moving the cursor is based on head movements.
- Clicking the mouse is based off biting the blue mouthpiece.
Cities Unlocked: A navigational product which uses 3D sound to guide the visually impaired around the urban landscape
- The wearable empowers the visually impaired to be more independent and confident to perform normal day-to-day tasks/navigation.
- The wearable provides the user with 3D-soundscapes, augmenting reality to provide a richer understanding of their surroundings.
- The wearable empowers the physically impaired (hands) to be more independent by performing normal day-to-day tasks.
- The wearable uses a under-actuation mechanism (Pulley) to enhance mobility and grip
- The product is designed to change the negative stigma of fidgeting.
- The product also boosts productivity and free up brain space.
Modular Prosthetic Limb
- The prosthetic limb can be controlled by the user’s thoughts.