To create a meaningful digital platform that allows non-superficial, fuss-free and genuine social interactions. To communicate with strangers.
Design a platform which matches people through common interest and provides initial anonymity, facilitates daily topic discussions.(exchange of ideas/ experience w/o prejudice)
Off-point Interview Questions
- Which of the messaging applications: Instagram, Facebook Messenger, and Instagram, Telegram, and Snapchat, do you like the best?
- Why do you use social media?
- What is one best feature of the mentioned application that you found helpful in making connections and conversation with others?
- What does it allow you to do differently?
- If you have tried social dating apps like OkCupid and Tinder: How often do you chat with your matches?
- Do you enjoy chatting to people through these applications?
- What about social dating app attract you to use them? (Sense of thrill, Curiosity, Trend following, Seriously looking, Networking, etc.)
- What puts you in a dilemma when using these applications to connect? (Safety, Privacy, Online Identity, Time Consuming, Blue ticks, Awkward situations, Differences between matches, Your match is a freak, etc.)
- What do you do on your own to mitigate those situations?
- How successful do you think social apps are capable of conveying full messages including tone of voice, clarity, and quality of conversations?
- How do you decide which strangers to match on social dating platforms? What are the issues that you face associated with the way you pick your matches?
- What are you looking for on social dating apps? (Genuine friendship, to kill boredom, new experiences, others)
- Why do you use social dating apps for your purpose mentioned in 12.?
- How successful do you think dating apps are in for you to identify the counterpart’s intentions? If very successful, what have the dating apps done right for you? If not successful, what do you think can be improved?
- What do you think the counterpart’s intention is most of the time? (Sex, Friendship, Looking for a Date.)
- Does that bother you if your intention is different? How will you proceed with that acquaintance when you know the intentions are different?
- If there is an application that is able to address your concerns and the problems you are facing with building genuine connections on social media platforms, how likely do you think you will use it?
- What do you value most in conversations?
- What other features do you think will make social connections more interesting?