SMARDROBE is a smart wardrobe that does not only store your wearables but also knows all of your fashion collection and how to match them. SMARDROBE knows when your fashion piece had been taken out of it or is already put in; and with the screen of SMARDROBE you would be able to mix and match your OOTD using whatever outfits available in the wardrobe without digging through your hangers and piles and trying! Better still, SMARDROBE connects to your smartphone to help your smart-shopping: to avoid that double shopping of the same item. Easier, hassle-free days for greater OOTD and greater shopping! Looking good should be easy.
MEMBERS & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Feli : Website & content, 3D modeling
- Christy : Branding, copywriting, research & survey
- Yoosh : Interface (on Adobe XD) & Video
PROJECT REFERENCE 1
Title : The Smart Wardrobe HE/SHE
Description : A simple proof-of-concept that emphasises on interactive interface on wardrobe door to select pieces by categories, sort of like an ordering system for your wardrobe. Although the video is rather roughly made, they are the closest to match our vision for SMARDROBE by far.
PROJECT REFERENCE 2
Title : My Scene Shopping Spree Games
Description : An interactive screen-based design reference for the screen on the smart wardrobe. However, our design would not include cartoon or a ‘virtual stylist’. This reference is just for a rough inspiration for our interface mapping.
- Research : 20 March 2017
- Interview : 20 March – 27 March 2017
- Survey : 20 March – 24 March 2017
- Data Analysis : 24 March 2017
- Prototyping : 24 March – 31 March 2017 (WEEK 11)
- Website planning : 27 March 2017
- Website production : 31 March – 7 April 2017 (WEEK 12)
- Final Presentation : 7 April – 10 April 2017 (WEEK 13)