40% final project 30% readings, exercises and assignments 30% class participationStudents are expected to produce the following during the course:
- A digital journal/sketchbook. Students will be using the OSS (Open Source Studio) online platform to document assignments and the journal/sketchbook throughout the term. The journal can include images, texts, and drawings (hand drawn images or sketches should be scanned and posted).
- Responses to assigned readings (minimum one paragraph to be emailed no later than midnight Saturday before the next class). In addition to the responses, each student ...
Intro to User ExperienceWhat is user experience? What does it mean to create user-centered experiences? Why do some products satisfy customers while others are frustrating? How can you create more empathetic user experiences?
- Bus leaves from ADM 12:30pm sharp! Tour begins 1:30pm.
- Please bring $5.00. This is the special discounted cost for the ticket. SCHEDULE:
- 1:30pm Arrival at ArtScience
- 1:30-2:30pm Guided tour with Takasu from TeamLab
- 2:30-3:30pm Sharing session/Presentation in Rainbow Room
- 3:45pm Bus departs for ADM
AND make sure to bring the MAP that is provided you in the iLight call for proposals that I shared. You will use it to make notes for your proposals.
Nov 17 (Friday): URA iLight Workshop Time: 2:00pm - 5.30pm Venue: URA
· 2pm to 2.30pm: Overview of i Light Marina Bay - by Mr Jason Chen, Festival Director of iLMB
· 2.30pm to 3.30pm: Creative Process - by Mr Peter Sim, Director of FARM
· 3.30pm to 4pm: Q&A session
· 4pm to 5.30pm: Artwork proposal presentation by student teams (Critique by Peter)