You will use the time in class to work on your project. Everyone will be expected to do the following and post to OSS by the end of class:
1. Refine the project proposal and write a clear and concise description. List team members and responsibilities.
2. Create a project timeline that includes all aspects of development including
– identifying the design challenge
– interviews and surveys
– analysis of data gathered
– prototyping and re-iterating design
– bodystorming, planning
– production of movie
– final presentation
For the timeline, you can use a gantt chart or other preferred project management tool which I’ve posted on OSS.
Continue to prepare final project and design fiction/proof of concept movie. Your assignment for the week is to create an edit of your movie so we can look at your progress in class next week.